ACDelco / Alternator
I grew up knowing that ACDelco parts were the best in the business. And it was well known that ACDelco stood behind their parts and still do. What is disappointing is that I have purchased 3 alternators in the last two years and another one is now failing. One of the new alternators actually fell apart in two weeks after install.
Its great that you have a warranty but that is not what I wanted. What I wanted was an alternator that lasts maybe 5 years - 100, 000 miles before is just wears out. I noticed that these failed alternators were made in China. I'm sorry to say that your parts are no longer quality and you have lost a customer. Perhaps you should look into American made which is when you had quality.
You can sign me disappointed. Bob Hester, Idaho
More ACDelco Complaints & Reviews
- AC Delco Battery - Bad customer service 
- ACDelco - Extended Range Battery (EVLN2)
- ACDelco - Lack of product and service quality 
- AC DELCO QUICK SERVICE WORKSHOP - Very Slow Service
- AC Delco Battery - Battery
- ACDelco - advertising with battery guarantee never being guaranteed but altered with a warranty stipulation
- ACDelco - Oil filter 
- ACDelco - 2000 buick lesabre fuel pump
- ACDelco - front shocks on 2015 suburban ltz part #84176631
- ACDelco - battery