Accor / Motel 6 / poor service!
Up to speed: Seaside, Oregon, Motel 6 Manager, Lee Judson, inferred that my wife is a prostitute and I a drug dealer by - illegally, I believe - putting us on his nefarious Do Not Rent list without cause. So after 8 months of trying to get our good names cleared without success, I sued him in Small Claims Court for $5,000. He and his attorney, Stan Gish, bullied me and filed a frivolous counter suit for $100,000 taking it out of Small Claims Court and into Circuit Court, forcing me to hire an attorney to defend myself against against him!
O.K., Now Gish & my attorney are discussing dismissing the case and having both parties sign a stipulated injunction which would prevent either of you from posting anything (on consumer complaint sites like this one) regarding the other party. No money would trade hands. However, you would be required to deposit some money, probably a couple thousand, as security (in a place to be determined) to ensure that you do not breach the agreement. If after a year you have not breached the agreement, you would get the money back. If you breach of the agreement, the money would go to Judson.
Can you believe that?!?!?!? Beware!
More Accor / Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - room condition and services
- Motel 6 - room
- Motel 6 - product and service 
- Motel 6 Baymeadows Jacksonville FL - rooms are nasty!! un rentable
- Motel 6 Portsmouth New Hampshire - absorbent rate