Access-A-Ride / rude driver

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

Unfortunatly, I see there are lots of complaints, the question is is something being done. my encounter was friday afternoon when the driver called and said access ride - are you ready or what. I was taken by surprise with the tone and what he said. I reacted and said some choice words to him like how dare you. my mom is elderly and she is undergoing radiation for breast cancer. she moves very slow so I was concerned that he would leave so we literally ran down the stairs. when I walk out he is standing in front of the building smoking a cigarette with another person who was also a passenger. he gave me a dirty look and said i'm not going to tolerate your mouth. well, I had it at this point. I let him have it. he said I can request another car. I said I will. my mom and I left the car. this guy looked as if he was hanging on the street corner with baggy jeans and his hat to the side. this service should screen these drivers and give them a class on how to deal with the public. nonetheless, they should have a uniform and dress code. my mom does not want to ride with access a ride again. if in fact these complaints are being read can someone respond to this email.

Ev