Acceller/buytelco/digital Landing / Gift Card Issues

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

My name is Jason Gallow and I work for Acceller/BuyTelco/Digital Landing. I apologize for anybody's inconvenience, currently we have gone through a change in the lines of communication, if anyone is having any issues receiving a promotional gift card, please contact me at jgallow@acceller.com and I will assist you in any way possible.
Sincerely,
Jason Gallow
Acceller Customer Support Manager

Da

Comments

My
  15th of May, 2008

Jason was very courteous towards me, and cleared things up within 2 weeks. Things are now very clear on what I need to do.

Up
  9th of Feb, 2009

Jason does not work for them, I've called them and there is no record of him. There has never been a record of him.

Lili is the person who you will need to speak with, although she claims to not be the person who can resolve them completely.

Lili A. Arroyo
Sales Dept.
ICS - Interactive Contact Solutions, Inc.
2650 S. Falkenburg Rd
Riverview, FL 33578
800-225-3690 x5105
813-463-9543 fax

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments to it contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this email or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return email or by telephone at (813) 463-9240 and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of the message or of the attachments to the message may have not been produced by ICS, Inc.

Ar
  21st of Apr, 2009

Jason,

I sent you email like 5 times, but I haven't heard back from you.

Please do reply to this thread.

De
  4th of Nov, 2009

I worked for digital landing out of riverview fl and I can tell you now do not call then for any cable service. They act like there comcast and all these huge companys but realli there just the middle man. They take your credit card information and act like it's a security check when all they do is store it at there office in Miami. The gift card is all ###. U have to wait 2 months to send in your information then u have to wait another 16 weeks befor they even send it 2 you. I worked there for 1yr and I will never deal with then again on any level. They dont train you for ###. I was trained for 2 days and thrown on the phone like I know what in talking about. Half of the reps there have no knowledge about the product ur asking for. To avoid them don't google comcast or any big company names. Go directly to the actual company website and get the number. Promise you it will save you money time and headaches.