Acai Burn / took $378.16 out of my account

1 TN, United States

I ordered my free trial for $2.95 s&h and called and cancled after first shipment. After I recived 3 more bottles and $87.13 was taken out of my account I called them. They said I never canceled my acount. I gave then the ladys name we talked to (sherry) and conversation # the said we never called to cancle they do not give out conversation #'s. We filed a complaint with bbb finaly after two weeks they responded back and said if we return them they money would be put back in my account in two weeks. They recived the pacage 10/21/09 I still do not have my money. Jan 5 I recived another bottle. Called them back and talked to six or seven different people. I g've had for 6ot cursed hung up on and told about anything you could think of. Come to find out they have been taking money out of my account for the last six months. They have made a total of $378.16 of unauthorized transactions out of my account. I had to close my bank account I have had for 6 years and start a new one. We are still in process of fighting to get our money back. Had to turn it over to bank and credit card company.