Acai Burn / charges and no refund

Like many posts on this site. I recvd sample. I cancelled any further product. I was charged twice for over $80. I recvd one bottle and returned it for refund. I recvd no refund. I see this story throughout the internet and yet the banks do not accept it as fraud. Bank of A investigated" so they say" and found this legit. They permitted the charges. I do not expect anything but "too bad " anymore from business. The lawyers have them protected to the hilt. We suckers suffer.

To the" told you so people take your know it all attitude back to the tv and monitor it for some triviality that upsets your self righteous you know what. Why are you reading complaints anyway if you are so perfect

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010

I have filed a report with the Federal Trade commission.
    I suggest you guys do the same

www.ftc.gov

I ordered the product and was told my refund is processing. It's been 2 months. With numerous phone calls and email exchanges I was give many different time frames to expect my money, 3-5, 7-10, 10-14 and 30 days. After 2 months I was told my refund is processing, no expected time frame when my bank will get it. No supervisor around. Nothing they can do.