Acai Burn / I want to cancel everything I was subscribed or registered to!!

I ordered the free trial of acaiburn which was $5.95 and that was it, then they started charging me more on my bank account even when I called and canceled it. I was charged two times for this product which I only ordered once which was the free trial. then I was charged again for the product acaiberry which I "never" ordered, so I went to there website and sent them a message saying that I wanted to cancel the order and they said that i'm not registered to them. so I wonder, was am I being charged for the acaiberry product when I was told I was not registered to it. I was charged for acaiburn, acaiberry, acaiberryteaplus, teaacaiberry. I don't know if its the same company, but it keeps charging me. I even get charged so for membership, and I dont know why. and now, I want to know why i'm being charged for this poweracaionl. I was charged $94.57, I went to google and searced to see what it was and it brought me here. so how am I suppose to support my two kids when everytime I deposit money in the bank the acai places keeping charging my account. and now I don't even have a job. do you know how hard it is to have two kids, not have a job, having to pay the bills when you don't have money because of acai company keeps charging me for something I never even ordered or never even heard. I called to so many acai websites and canceled whatever I was registered to, but somehow i'm still being charged!!! I want answers to why this is happening. I want my money back!

Comments

• Ca
      13th of Apr, 2009

Plus go ahead and cancel ur card and get a new one. If it still happens then you can take it up with you bank and demand to close the card completely before ACAI drains you dry!

• Ka
      13th of Apr, 2009

I have had the same experience, i ordered the free trial offer, on march 14, and received it on march 15, then sent it back express mail canceling on march 16,
    showing it was signed on march 20. then receiving another two bottles on march 30, at witch time they debt. my account for 86.85, i called that day and spoke with jenny, she said i didnt cancel before 15 days, and i told her i sent it back and canceled and have a tracking #. she said it had to be called in!! but they did receive it! i have canceled my account!! but they owe me the 86.85!!!