Acai Berry Detoxfraud & harassment

K Review updated:

I viewed this product online, and began to fill out the trial product, but then cancelled my order before purchase. For the last few weeks, I have been receiving phone calls approximately 2 to 3 times per day at random times with no answer. I try and return a call to the number with no avail, because the call does not come through. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT give this company the time of day or any of your hard earned money. It seems to me that many people are also being scammed into thinking they are purchasing a trial bottle of supplements for just the shipping cost, and then being charged the full amount. I hope that someone has the time to take this company to court and sue for everything and the kitchen sink.

Comments

• V
      Aug 18, 2009

Estimados señores quiero dar de baja mi solicitud customer nº [protected] orden nº [protected]
    customer nº [protected] orden nº [protected]

necesito comunicarme con uds para que dejen de debitar de mi tarjeta de credito dicha suma que yo no autorice como veo que me siento defraudada por uds deseo se me reembolse dicho dinero, yo solo autorice el debito del mi tarjeta para solo 3.95 euros cada uno y se me ha cobrado 250 dolares creo que me estafaron .
    necesito una solucion dar de baja a mi solicitud y el reembolso gracias el telefono da solo un contestador es el [protected] united kingdon desde argentina que prefijo debo usar gracias.
    Sino me vere obligada a llevar mi caso a la justicia de argentina para que no estafen a ningun ser humano mas.