Acai Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse / Charges to Credit Card

1 Hollywood Fl, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

Ordered on June 12, 2009 Acai Berry detox & Colon Cleanse. On the 15th received a phone call from customer service that the free trial would be shipping out. That I had 15 days to cancel on Acai Berry and 30 days on Colon Cleanse, otherwise account would be charged and I could keep trial size. On the 19th My aacount was charged for$39.95 and then again on the 29th my account was charged for $ 87.13. I have been trying to call them and when someone finally answers the phone I get disconnected or they can't even communicate with me or undertand what I am trying to ask them. On Saturday, 27th I received another package this time I have a bottle of Life Cleanse. What a joke this Company is, talking about scam. I will check with my bank to see if they will not honored these charges that were on my credit card.

Comments

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2009
    Acai Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse - charged $270.76 for nothing

I ordered a FREE trial offer of Acai Berry and also Colon Cleanse for a surposed postal fee of $2.99 ea
    I received the FREE trials but got my credit card stat thru and found they have also hit me with $130.38 charge for each of these items (60 caps each bottle)
    total of $260.76. I have received nothing else barr these surposed free trial size bottles.
    Ripped off badly... NOT HAPPY JAN ... SLIME BALLS

• Di
      9th of Apr, 2010
    Acai Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse - Unauthorized Charges to Credit card
    LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd.
    Suite G7, West Wing - Prospect Business Park
    Leadgat, Consett
    England, Durham
    United Kingdom

I recently saw an add on msn and clicked on the link. It offer a free sample of Acai Berry Detox and Colon Cleanse. All you had to pay was the shipping. It came in one week just after I had left for a 2 week vacation. When I returned I found that not only was I charged for the shipping on the free samples but also 2 weeks after the purchase I was charged $112.39USD for each of the 2 orders. I made numerous threatening calls about it and finally a month later I was able to get my money refunds in USD. Because I am Canadian and with exchange converstions rates and extra charges I ended up paying approx $30.00 CAD for my free samples.

Please be aware of the fine print in the terms and conditions link because the documents that are sent for confirmation of the order do not mention that they will be charging you extra in 2 weeks. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
    Disatisfied customer.

• Ga
      25th of May, 2011
    Acai Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse - Unauthorized payment taken from credit card account
    Acai Berry Detox & Colon Cleanse

Signed up for the free trial for both products at cost of £2.95 each. Was horrified to find two debits for £126 each for company called Ageless Skin. Have tried contacting them to no avail but bank have put a stop on it and are looking into fraudulent way this company is operating under. I have had automated email reply when tried to contact them. Something needs to be done to stop them now.