Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card collection department

I want to raised this complaint as I am suffering from tremendous nervous breakdown due to the untoward incident done my ADCB Collection and Legal Department. I am in a financial Struggle at this very moment of time. I have to consider a lot of things to cope from this difficulties right now. I am a customer of ADCB since 2009 and my salary was transfer to the bank until now. I have overdraft facilities, Credit Cards and Personal Loan from them, unfortunately 2012 we encounter a very serious Financial Problem due to Medical Condition of my father and at the same time the survival of my sister to fight for the breast cancer that struct her last 2012. I supported them for the medication until such time I was already in a financial difficulties that I cannot even pay my bill, but I manage to do such things. Last November 2016 salary was transferred to my ADCB account they hold the remaining amount of my salary after deduction of my personal Loan, I was expecting that they will credit back my salary for my Credit Card payment but unfortunately it was not happened but instead they hold it for the recovery of my Overdraft Facilities which the cancelled with out informing me. I was not able to pay my Credit Card due that time. On my December 2016 Salary our company deducted my whole salary against my advance to them and nothing left for crediting to my account. In short I have 2 months default on my payments. The worse things they did was they visited our company and Humiliated me to our Managers and instructed them to terminate for not paying my outstanding due on my credit cards. I beg on them Not to do it inside our company as I was already had a warnings from our company not to put them in the scenario as this is my personal problem and company has nothing to do about it but a certain person from the Collection Department with the mobile Number [protected]/[protected] insulted and cursing me and tell me they will do a necessary action that the company will terminate me.. Is that a humanitarian action by them? I deserve to be respected even though I owed from their bank. I never had any intention to run on my obligation to them. They should not be worried that I can escape from them, since my salary account is under ADCB and even told them if they want to block my salary they do it until such time my Credit Card outstanding amount will be completely recovered by them.

My concern is that they should not deprive my only means to settle my obligation to them. I am doing my job well and I don't want to loss it as I am supporting my 2 children with their education, foods and clothing, my old mother, my ailing father and my sister chemo therapy and medication for her cancer which later metastasis on her lungs. What will happened to them if I loss my JOB because of my 3 months defaulted payment on my Credit Card, Is this a humanitarian ACTS from them? I hope I can get a concrete and understandable explanation regarding the gesture, harassment and threat from ADCB Legal and Collection Department.

Thank you.