Abella Mayfair / free trial scam
While browsing to buy christmas gifts, I ran into Abella Mayfair offers for the free trial of their products. I did purchase 4 of them. Today, Jan 17 I noticed multiple charges for ~$100 each for products that I didn't purchase or needed.
I called multiple times, and when finally spoke to the rep, they are not friendly and they don't want to refund my money back.
They offered a $100 as a favor. Which i rejected right away, because it means I give up all my rights.
I told them that I will have my lawyer contacting them today and I am fine with taking this case to the court.
They called me back and issued a conditional full refund. the condition is for me to send them the free trial products.
Spread the info. Don't let your family and friends fall into the same trap
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial