Abella Mayfair / abella mayfair sample tube 0.5oz

Australia Review updated:
I sent for free trial, agreed to pay for shipment. On 22 Dec I was charged $5.31. Received 0.5oz tube on 3Jan. On 4jan, $132.21 was illegally deducted from my account (by smooth skin for me-whoever they are) without my approval, as I did not order this product.
Is this a scam using Kate Middleton as a front.
I would like my money back. And no products.
Ev
Jan 5, 2018

Comments

Ch
  5th of Jan, 2018
These sites where you only pay shipping for a free sample are a Scam. I tried a sample for a weight loss product for a shipping cost of $4.95 . I was immediately billed the $4.9 5 Twelve days later I was billed $89.95. When I complained I was told that because I didn't cancel in 14 days that they would keep sending me one bottle each month forever until I canceled. I cancelled and a week later received a charge of $29.95 . Called again and was told that I had cancelled but was being charged for a magazine that was associated with the other product that was never listed and had to call separately for that one. When I complained I was told they would refund 50%, and tried tom pressure me to continue it. Not until I threatened them with the BBB did they agree to refund the whole $29.97. THESE ads for a free sample for only the shipping cost are a Scam.
Ro
  13th of Jan, 2018
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am another sucker who thought I was receiving eye and wrinkle cream for $5.37 and $6.73 as a trial offer. There was no mention of any ongoing orders or having to cancel within a certain time. I have currently been billed over $500 and am having the bank investigate a fraud claim.
Do not deal with these people as they are fraudsters and crooks!

Abella Mayfair Logo Abella Mayfair