ABC Distributing / scam charges!
In May of 2007 I placed an order with ABC DISTRIBUTING and payed the full amount. After about a month after items were shipped out to me I had yet received anything so I decided to contact the company only to find out that they were sent to wrong address. At this time I was told that I had to fill out some paperwork and send it back in and then my refund of about $90 would be returned to me. Now, according to the company my refund check was mailed out the second week of November 2007, 6 months after my initial order was placed.
By the second week of December I still had received nothing so I contacted the company only to find out that once again an apt. number had been left out and the check had been returned so on December 19th a second check was sent out with the RIGHT address. January 2008 still no check. I called them again and they can't seem to understand why I didn't receive the check but what I find hilarious is that their catalog comes on time every time with no problem.
Now its mid February and I am so frustrated.
More ABC Distributing Complaints & Reviews
- LTD Commodities - do not shop at ltd commodities 
- LTD Commodities - shipping charges are a joke 
- LTD Commodities - scam and cheating 
- LTD Commodities - unauthorized charges 
- LTD Commodities - not worth it
- LTD Commodities - payer 6314662617
- LTD Commodities - sales tax
- LTD Commodities - surface of pan destroyed
- Abcdistributing.com - i've only had one bad dealing with this company
- LTD Commodities/OSTRICH Folding Chaise - broken item