AARP / non qualified tax people!
Filed taxes e-file with aarp told I could not e-file stimulus check. filed around the first week of February because i could not e-file i have to wait until july 11 for check. The people you have do taxes should be trained a little better this guy took almost 1/2 hr just to file this stimulus payment only other customers came and went this guy should be retired from doing taxes.
More AARP Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag 
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented 
- AARP - completely stunned 
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising 
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value 
- AARP Services - unethical behavior
- AARP Services - unitedhealthcare aarp supplemental insurance 
- AARP Services - unauthorized credit card charges and overdraft fees
- AARP Services - hartford insurance
- AARP Services - prescriptions limit