AAA.com / poor customer service
I was robbed on april 19th. My car was taken from my garage and things of value from in the garage. I contacted aaa within a hour of finding out i was robbed. And was told to talk to two different representatives one for house ins. & one for the car.
First, i was very impressed with their interest and what i had to do. But when i called back with questions two days later. I never received return calls. Now, 40 days later i still don't have my car back from the body shop and my rental car was do back on the 30th day. So, now i'm out a car and no one to answer any questions i have. And to get reimbursed is a joke still no reimbursement checks for items i was told to go out a replace right a way.
I faxed all paper work to aaa from a aaa office in my town, so they can't say they haven't received it in the mail yet. I will be dropping aaa as soon as i get my car back and checks sent out to me. And to think that i have been a paying member for 35 years and this is the thanks i get.
More AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - bad customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - road side assistance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - bad customer service response to inquiry # 104855 from aaa website support
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow truck scam in detroit
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - travel services agreement policy/lack of support services/pricing
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - aaa agent unreachable, incapable and made verbal threats