Aaa Automobile Club / bad service
AAA Greene County We have renewed our family membership for AAA for seven years without ever using it. Tonight, for the first time we actually need it. My husband is stuck in a bad area of town, two hours from home and has used all of his gas and battery power trying to get out of the middle of the road.
At this time, he has been freezing for four hours, and if I ever find a way to get to him, I will need to take him to the emergency room to be treated for frost bite and hypothermia. His cell phone died and I
can no longer keep in contact. AAA has been completely useless, worthless and rude in this emergency situation. I was told only that maybe tomorrow, my husband may get a ride to a gas station where he will be expected to spend Christmas because AAA will not do anything more.
Waiting until tomorrow is completely ABSURD and life threatening. We have paid membership fees every year believing that we would be safe in an emergency, but now find the services we paid for are not available when they are desperately needed. At this point, I will definitely seek a refund of our membership fees and ask AAA to reimburse us for any losses due their failure to supply the services we were promised and paid for!
More Aaa Automobile Club Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - bad customer service 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - agent gave totally inaccurate information costing me time and money
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - customer service aaa roadside assistance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - customer service representative
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - residual lost plane ticket
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - insurance agent/service