Aaa Automobile Club / bad service

AAA Automobile Club
AAA Greene County We have renewed our family membership for AAA for seven years without ever using it. Tonight, for the first time we actually need it. My husband is stuck in a bad area of town, two hours from home and has used all of his gas and battery power trying to get out of the middle of the road.

At this time, he has been freezing for four hours, and if I ever find a way to get to him, I will need to take him to the emergency room to be treated for frost bite and hypothermia. His cell phone died and I
can no longer keep in contact. AAA has been completely useless, worthless and rude in this emergency situation. I was told only that maybe tomorrow, my husband may get a ride to a gas station where he will be expected to spend Christmas because AAA will not do anything more.

Waiting until tomorrow is completely ABSURD and life threatening. We have paid membership fees every year believing that we would be safe in an emergency, but now find the services we paid for are not available when they are desperately needed. At this point, I will definitely seek a refund of our membership fees and ask AAA to reimburse us for any losses due their failure to supply the services we were promised and paid for!

D  10th of Apr, 2009 by
You posted this on April 6, 2009 complaining that your husband will have to spend Christmas in a bad part of town? Your post makes no sense.
N  16th of Mar, 2011 by
I can totaly sympathise, my wifes truck broke down in nowhere nevada and they refused to tow her truck she then asked for a flatbed and they refused, so they left my wife and my 5 and 7 year old sons stranded there, I had go fix the car there and bring my family home myself no thanks to AAA, whats the point in a emergency tow service if they wont tow it ? I canceled my membership of many years the very same day

American Automobile Association / AAA.com Logo American Automobile Association / AAA.com
1000 Aaa Dr.