A & E Factory / awful service!

1 Rochester, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-905-9505

A & E Factory a warranty company for Whirlpool are incompetent, unprofessional and rude. A total of 5 appointments and still my 1 1/2 year old Whirlpool dishwasher doesn't work. On two occasions the tech just didn't bother to show. When I called to find out where he was I told the tech's supervisor removed him from the route. WHAT! and that means??? I was told I could re-schedule another day, when I informed them I had to take time off from work with out pay, I was told by an on call Supervisor, Joyce #4250, I should hand wash my dishes. Her job title should be repulsive idiot. Buyer beware this company STINKS. I already notified Whirlpool, BBB, and Consumer Fraud. Tomorrow I'm contacting Sears. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck to anyone else who got suckered into using this company.

Comments

• Ci
      19th of Jun, 2012

Worst service ever! I called twice about any appointment that was scheduled. The representative tells me it is moved to a different date 7 days away. I have children and no washer. I request to speak to a supervisor. They hang up on me. Then when I call back I ask them to reimburse for another company and adjust my warranty to reflect the time they could not service me. They talked over me and told me I had to take the date then hung up. HORRIBLE NNIGHTMARE SERVICE!

• As
      7th of Aug, 2012

OMG this company has the worst customer service that I have ever experienced! The techs do not show up on time as promised! I have even had one tech to say he showed up and no one answered the door when I was home all day waiting. Plus I had received an automated call saying the tech would be late and will come after 5:00pm. But when I called the rep said her notes show he came @ 2:00pm and no one was home. TOTAL IDIOTS! I asked can a tech just lie and say he showed when I was home, and she simply said yes!.. WTF! Then i paid for extended warranty on my dryer AND WASHER and everytime I call and fix it the next time i call they say I only have it on a dryer. WTF kind of service is that?!?! I've been waiting almost an entire month to get my washer fixed. Then today I called to confirm my appointment and again the idiot girl said my washer wasn't on there then placed me on hold and transfered me to the part order department. Worst warranty comapny I've ever dealt with. All I want is my washer fixed, I haven't had it a complete yr before it stopped working.

• Un
      7th of Nov, 2012

Worst service, rude repair men! I had a scheduled service today and took off work to sit at home for my appointment scheduled between 1 and 5. Come to find out he had tagged my door stating no one had answered forcing me to reschedule. The reschedule... is for 8 days out. I will be without my 5 month old washer for over two weeks by the time my next appointment rolls around. The worst part is I know he did not ring the door because I was sitting in the living room waiting, and have two dogs who did not bark. I can assume he snuck up, hung the door with a "sorry we missed you" and left. I will never buy a whirlpool washer or dryer again!

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2013

bunch of IDIOTS...they sent 5 people to my house to fix my year old freezers ice maker. (Whirlpool). No one seems to know what they are doing! The second person who came was some idiot old lady who didn't have a clue what to do? The 6th appoitment i made, no SHOW! When i called to see where they were they said in their notes that the tech came to my house and the problem was solved! IDIOTS! My freezer door also has scratches and dents from the idiot old lady who ripped apart my entire freezer. Not happy with the service these idiots have to offer!!! BEWARE

• Wp
      28th of Feb, 2013

Hello missy_jean_05. My name is Amber and I am a representative with Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your freezer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard), your user ID name (missy_jean_05), your phone number, your address, your ticket number (34497), the model and serial numbers, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Amber.

• In
      29th of Mar, 2014

Have a Whirlpool dishwasher that broke and won't drain after two months. Called for service was scheduled with a four hour window and then was notified one hour into that window at the service man was ill and couldn't make it. Took the day off of work and sacrificed an afternoon with my children to wait here for someone that wasn't going to show up. Unacceptable...lost wages for this.

• Vi
      30th of May, 2014

I had horrible customer service with A&E! Our LG washer was not balancing the clothes correctly, they sent two technicians told me it would be a week before the parts came in. The night before we get a call about our appointment and also that the parts were going to be delivered to our house. I call them and they tell me the parts were cancelled! Well no one knew why or how they were cancelled. Then they send another technician to order the same parts. Again we get a call the night before and I call to let them know I have not received the parts yet, they automatically want to cancel my appointment. I tell them please do not cancel the appointment we have already waited long enough and we would call them if we did not receive the parts. These people do not listen or do not understand, they had cancelled our appointment. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told he would call us and was going to get with dispatch to try and get them to come out to our house. Well that was a bunch of crap because we never received a call from a supervisor and about 4:00 I called and they said they could not make it on Friday and it would have to be Tuesday! I have never had to deal with such ###s, I have no idea how they stay in business. When we need warranty work done again it will not be with this company, what a nightmare!!!

• To
      27th of Oct, 2015

I have had to wait over 4 weeks to have a part fixed in my washer. I have had the parts 3 weeks. They have screwed me over on appointments. I have taken time off work and they still havent fixed it. I am active duty military leaving tomorrow, the technician was suppose to be at my house today between 1-5 the technician calls me at 530 and says he has to reschedule and I inform him that I am deploying tomorrow he said he was going to call his office and call me back he never did. So I called the office and the supervisor Charlie states that he was the only person of authority that I could speak with and that I would either have to find someone to be at my house on what ever the next date they have available or wait till I come back after a year. THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY COMPANY IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. I WILL NOT STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS COMPANY UNTIL THEY ARE SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND SORRY AS HELL. I AM GOING TO KEEP WRITING CALLING UNTIL THEY CLEAR OUT ...