A & E Factory / awful service!
A & E Factory a warranty company for Whirlpool are incompetent, unprofessional and rude. A total of 5 appointments and still my 1 1/2 year old Whirlpool dishwasher doesn't work. On two occasions the tech just didn't bother to show. When I called to find out where he was I told the tech's supervisor removed him from the route. WHAT! and that means??? I was told I could re-schedule another day, when I informed them I had to take time off from work with out pay, I was told by an on call Supervisor, Joyce #4250, I should hand wash my dishes. Her job title should be repulsive idiot. Buyer beware this company STINKS. I already notified Whirlpool, BBB, and Consumer Fraud. Tomorrow I'm contacting Sears. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks and good luck to anyone else who got suckered into using this company.
More A & E Factory Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show