A Best Choice Movers / They scam their customers

1 200 S Newman StHackensack, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (201) 343-8233

A Best Choice Movers is a classic mover's scam. They come in, look around your home, and quote a "guaranteed" price. Then, when it comes time for the move, they charge anywhere from $500 to several thousand more. DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS. When I complained, I was told "We'll take all your possessions and pawn them if you don't agree to the new price." Yes, they really said that.

These are horrible people and if you use them they will rip you off. Avoid them like the plague.

Ch

Comments

• Li
      16th of Oct, 2008

My complaint with A Best Choice Movers has been resolved! I was recently contacted by the owner of the company who was fair, honest & professional. He offered me a very acceptable resolution! I wish I had delt with him from the beginning...unfortunately, good help is hard to find these days. It is my understanding that A Best Choice Movers has gone through some staff changes recently which will help them tremendously! I had no real issues with the job the movers did...my furniture & belongings arrived without issue.