7-Eleven / staff - michael
At Medical Centre A, Mount Alvernia Hospital. 12:20pm.
I would like to inform you that there is a staff shouldn t work in the 7-11.
I put my hot Bao on the paper not inside a paper bag. Because i want to eat right away.
Is it the big issue for this person give me arrogant attitude? Why i can t decide to put my bread on the paper bag or in the paper bag.
So i asked him that is there any problem, why your behaviour is so bad?
He told me, because i put my bread on the paper.
Did he serve me? I served by myself, and i was waiting for the payment. What is the problem of this service?
I want to talk with manager. Thanks.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - I am complaining about the discrimination in 711 store which is on 457 victoria ave, chatswood west nsw 2067.
- 7-Eleven - the staff is not taking order my customer for online payment
- 7-Eleven - about hongkong broaband bill payment
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - being discriminated against/ harassed
- 7-Eleven - car wash