50 Dollar Logo / paid for service of logo design, they withrew payment from my account and no more contact and no logo

p.o.box 2343 LaPlata, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 240-441-2909
Needed revisions to my logo went online to select a company who specializes in graphic design and selected 50dollarlogo.com. they offered great packages for resonanable price. I even instsant message with a rep. who answered my questions of the design process and I got reeled in. The just of it is I purchased their service, they drew from my bank account and I received zilch. They use nochex for their payment collection and convert to uros.
Su

Comments

Mi
  20th of Nov, 2008
I am having the same experience. They actually did a few revisions, but then wouldn't make requested changes and certainly not in a timely manner. Once I requested a refund, they no longer answer my emails and now won't even respond when I use their online chat. Major scam, and I want my $50 back (per their 100% money-back guarantee)!!
Mi
  1st of Dec, 2008
I paid for the deluxe package, and got some very bad logos and when I asked for revisions
I got nothing. Asked for a refund...got nothing...any advice would be much appreciated! I look at the website often and they are always offline!
Ni
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I've encountered the same experience. I sent emails to them but there were no replies except
from the auto-generated emails, asking me to pay via Nochex. Luckily Nochex rejected my
payment saying that I'm in the country not listed for its service. After several series of complaints,
I gave up.. and thank God I did.

P/S: 50dollarlogo really is a scam, I believe. It is better not to engage in any service from them..
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I payed for the $50 logo back in September of 2008 using a Virtual Credit Card through paypal. Within a couple days they sent me some really crappy logos and I suggested some changes and once again they sent me some really crappy logos. I then asked to take advantage of their 100% money back guarantee and they asked to give them one more chance. I refused and once again asked for my refund. They said a check would be sent out in 21 days, so I waited and nothing. I disputed through Paypal and they refused my claim and said it was a valid charge. Now I'm screwed. These people refuse to answer any of my emails asking for my refund.

Please stay away from 50dollarlogo as its a scam.
Gr
  30th of May, 2009
oh no they are up to it again at www.50dollarlogos.com abandoning their customers after taking their money. they are completely unreachable, i've sent emails, text msgs, voice msgs and nothing. Im a small business and don't like wasting money.
Go
  11th of Jul, 2009
I've got the same crappy treatment... God this is the first time in 15 years on the internet that I get scammed... I really feel dumb, but at that pricing level you don't get the reflex of a simple 50 dollar logo +scam search off google...

I gave them a clear path to execute upon, they didn't bother reading it, they came out with crap straight out of a software like MyLogoMaker. I thought I wouldn't push them for too many revisions at that price but at least I would get a base idea to build upon, the stuff was so far off it was completely useless. They delivered 2 days late from the stated date they would deliver, and worst, I never got the revisisons. When asking for a refund, they simply stopped answering.

To ANYONE who has issues with them, 3 things to do, DOCUMENT everything, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, and POST YOUR STORY ONLINE so that these sites get way up in searches and stop people from getting frauded. Documenting will help to push the case, and calling credit card company to block off further transaction will leave wither nochex in trouble because no credit card will allow payment to them, and at some point volume alone WILL make it launch a police investigation.

You can also send an email to NOCHEX, warn their web hosters if you are familiar with IT, and push this enough that this little termine off to another scheme...

it's amazing the numbers of complaints out there...

/URL removed/

/URL removed/

13th of Jul, 2009
*SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS**SCAMMERS*

I got the same treatment from this pathetic excuse for a design company. I received the most horrible looking logos ever and promptly asked for a refund and 3 months later they are giving me the run around

*AVOID**AVOID**AVOID**AVOID**AVOID**AVOID**AVOID**AVOID*
Mo
  8th of Aug, 2009
I'm dealing with the same thing. I paid $50 and got nothing. I am in the process of filing a claim with PayPal. Hopefully, I'll get my money back... the only communication I got from them is an email saying that they had a lot of orders and that my logo would be "coming soon." I am so upset that I am also filing a complaint with the BBB.
Sc
  13th of Aug, 2009

50 dollar logo - Never received product
50 Dollar Logo
California

I was charged $85.42 (although their website said the cost was $79). After three weeks, I still haven't received my logo design and they don't respond to my emails.

This company is a big rip off! DO NOT USE THEM!!!
Sa
  28th of Aug, 2009
Same experience with www.50dollarlogo.com I should known better... no phone number to call, no business address. I paid $100 to receive Bank of America logo between other well known companies.
Cx
  28th of Sep, 2009
I agree... I tried to save a buck and got fu... never even got anything to review - never mind revisions. Let's see what AMEX and the better business bureau can do about it.
Ge
  31st of Oct, 2009
BBB list their address at 130 church street, new york, ny. Does anyone know if that address is correct?
By
  19th of Feb, 2010
50 dollar log0 = FRAUD . Can we do something to get our money back?
Pa
  23rd of Mar, 2010
They posted a testimonial from me on their website that I did not write! I have asked several times to have it tken off! Pam DuVal
Fo
  30th of Oct, 2010
we can track him down he is in Lisbon United Kingdom
and he have a new website now he change the interface of his 50dollardesign.com ||50dollarlogodesign.co.uk logo to logodesignguarantee.com as well as logodesignguarantee.co.uk still gon' investigate...
this guy is a scammer he hires foreign people to act like his agents so that he will not be traced (well poor foreign people did'nt know that this is a scam..)
he will give benefits good stuff, , managerial positions in exchange for you to work for him. he said they have a call centers in maine USA and Nepal but those are just bogus, ,
f*ck this guy i swear im gonna hunt u down for fooling US,
gon' try to get his pix
Jo
  16th of Nov, 2010
I paid £437 for a logo and website design on 9th Nov 2010. When logodesignguarantee sent me the logos, I asked for a refund due to the poor quality designs they sent me. Whenever I email then they ask for 'one more chance' and after many emails demanding a refund, I have got nowhere. I have contacted Nochex and my credit card company and am hoping they can help.
  13th of Dec, 2010
Jez'o I dont know why I didn't checkout their cred before I parted with my money sigh!!! As all have said designs were very poor, just different colours of text and bog standard clipart from a cheap package.
WARNING!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND PASS THIS ON
Il
  20th of Jan, 2011
THIS 50 DOLLAR LOGO, IF YOU CAN CALL IT A COMPANY ...IS A SCAM THEY TOOK MY MONEY LAST YEAR OF 2010 AND NEVER RECIVED ANYTHING !!! SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT TRUST IN THIS COMPANY !!! SO WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET OUR MONEY BACK?
Vk
  24th of Feb, 2011
I'm the latest victim ... I had to speak with an as... named Mark ... he was very confident that I can not do nothing to them, well I will just file a case with the FBI electronic crime div. :o(
  26th of Apr, 2013