39dollarglasses.com / VERY SLOW SERVICE
Ordered glasses on January 29th, 2009, sent postal money order same day. They said they recieved it on Feburary 5th, 2009, said posted on February 10th, 2009. This was a duplicate order from a prescription aproximately 6 months prior to this order - nothing had changed with the presription as the prescription is good for 3 years. They stated that they did not have the PD number - WHICH THEY ALREADY HAD FROM THE PRIOR ORDER AND AT THE TIME OF THIS NEW ORDER IF IT WAS NOT IN THEIR RECORDS THEY COULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT. THEY DID NOT. Called on Feb 15th asking where the order was and they said they would have to contact the lab to find out what is going on. Called every day starting Feb 22nd till today Feb 26 - so approximately 9 business days - waited very long on phone and each time they stated how curious the order was and they would email me or call me back righ away with info and would have to check with the lab. Needless to say - no emails - no phone calls - nada. Filed a complaint with the BBS will further file complaints with any regulatory agency that license these people. After 26 days - still no glasses - no phone calls - no emails. I've ordered from this company many times in the last 3 years and no problems but this time it is simply a disaster. I make about $500/month - get food stamps and energy assistance so $50 dollars is like $500 dollars to me or more. I just want my glasses. I've had no glasses since the 1st of Feb. Probably will try to find another low cost providor. They did email me that the scheduled shipping date was yesterday Feb 25th but again no email and I'm not holding my breath - will not be able to get new glasses from another providor till after March 1st. Took me along time to type this as I'm legally blind without my glasses.
More 39dollarglasses.com Complaints & Reviews
- 39dollarglasses.com - Horrible service, runaround 
- 39dollarglasses.com - Crappy Product and Service 
- 39 Dollar Glasses.com - HAVE NOT RECIEVED ORDER 
- 39 Dollar Glasses - No glasses, no returned phone calls either
- 39dollarglasses.com - Total Indifference
- 39dollarglasses - Prescription Lens Replacement. They Break Your Frames.
- www.39dollarglasses.com - Seller avoided me all the time
- 39dollarglasses - Sunglasses
- 39dollarglasses.com - fraud 
- 39dollarglasses - Bad prescription