39dollarglasses.com / VERY SLOW SERVICE

Phone: 1-800-672-6304
Ordered glasses on January 29th, 2009, sent postal money order same day. They said they recieved it on Feburary 5th, 2009, said posted on February 10th, 2009. This was a duplicate order from a prescription aproximately 6 months prior to this order - nothing had changed with the presription as the prescription is good for 3 years. They stated that they did not have the PD number - WHICH THEY ALREADY HAD FROM THE PRIOR ORDER AND AT THE TIME OF THIS NEW ORDER IF IT WAS NOT IN THEIR RECORDS THEY COULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT. THEY DID NOT. Called on Feb 15th asking where the order was and they said they would have to contact the lab to find out what is going on. Called every day starting Feb 22nd till today Feb 26 - so approximately 9 business days - waited very long on phone and each time they stated how curious the order was and they would email me or call me back righ away with info and would have to check with the lab. Needless to say - no emails - no phone calls - nada. Filed a complaint with the BBS will further file complaints with any regulatory agency that license these people. After 26 days - still no glasses - no phone calls - no emails. I've ordered from this company many times in the last 3 years and no problems but this time it is simply a disaster. I make about $500/month - get food stamps and energy assistance so $50 dollars is like $500 dollars to me or more. I just want my glasses. I've had no glasses since the 1st of Feb. Probably will try to find another low cost providor. They did email me that the scheduled shipping date was yesterday Feb 25th but again no email and I'm not holding my breath - will not be able to get new glasses from another providor till after March 1st. Took me along time to type this as I'm legally blind without my glasses.

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
39dollarglasses.com sent me eyeglasses with the wrong prescription.
I returned the pair and they have acknowledged that it was indeed the wrong
I requested a full refund repeatedly.
They refuse to do so even though they state on their website that they offer an
unconditional warranty.
Buyer beware that if something goes wrong you may not be able to get your money
N  29th of Jan, 2010 by
I've been waiting weeks for my order. They keep holding my glasses up on inspection and pushing back the ship date. I attempted calling their local number and found it was disconnected! Not cool! Got no answer on the telephone ... waiting 15 minutes.

This site came with great reviews, but I am rather displeased so far. If this keeps up I will be speaking to the BBB.

39dollarglasses Logo 39dollarglasses