2Checkout.com / Scam Service

OH, United States Review updated:

Never use 2checkout.com it is a scam. The 2checkout staff is incompetent! Thier website doesnt even work with the most popular browser on earth (internet explorer)! They also charge a scamming $50 setup fee (which nobody else charges) and then charge you ridiculous rates! Thier checkout pages will change everyday because they dont know what they are doing! It doesnt matter what you do it will change on you causing you lots of problems and lost revenue! They also will take money for your sales then not pay you! They stole my money! They are nothing but incompetent thieves! Never use this piece of crap service!

Comments

• Ka
      10th of Apr, 2013

I have had a healthy business relationship with 2checkout.com for 2 years. On 2nd January 2013, they contacted me stating that my account was closed and that I could only have my account balance after a period of 90 days. After the 90 days, I wrote to them reminding them that I was expecting the money upon which they responded by stating that the money was forfeited because I violated their Terms of Usage. Keeping the money for 90 days was enough punishment or me and as if that was not enough, they now want to punish me twice by stealing my money!! I find this immoral under the guise of violation of TOS. A forced forfeiture is open robbery. I will be filling a lawsuit soon while at the same time I wish to warn potential and current users of 2CO to think twice before trusting them with your money. There are many reliable providers who will not steal your money under the guise of TOS violation. This might appear as a story to you now but reality will hit when you become the next victim.

23rd of Apr, 2013

they are known for covering their ### with stolen money...