24 Hour Fitness Center Parkway, Elk Grove CA / customer service and facility site

1 United States

11/20/2016 - Center Parkway 24 Hour Fitness Gym Facility -

Horrendous $20 Guest Day Fee - Customer Service Reps are absolute incompetent trolls. This facility looks like it's managed by monkeys because there's a huge lack of maintenance and care for their machines. Half of the dumbbells are always missing and there's no staff on the floor monitoring anything. I hope this discourages people signing up for 24 Hour Fitness - they've become the MCGYM of the United States. This isn't the first location I've visited and they are pretty on par in regards to how terrible their facilities are managed. I lasted a full 20-30 mins of the gym before the stench and dissatisfaction got to me and had to leave. I called to complain and was given this solution "We can offer you another day to come in." Seriously? Now why in the hell would I come back. Would you go back to a restaurant who served you food that tasted like crap and offered you to come back to try that same crap again? Hell no.

24 Hour Fitness is a joke.

An