24 Hour Fitness / $750 lifetime membership $300 personal trainer session.
I purchased a $750 lifetime membership, and also a $300 personal training session package 2 years later.
I went to travel abroad for a few months, and I was a month late paying my membership fee. I tried to pay online and it would not go through. I then called the customer service. They put me on hold, transferred me, and also told me they'd call me back. I was unable to get my so-called "lifetime" membership back. Once I got to someone that was able to find my account they told me that it's been too long to re-activate. . 3 months being too long to reactivate when it took them 2 months to find my account and call me back.
I then realized that 24 hour gym is a SCAM.
They STOLE $750 for 2 years of gym membership, and they also STOLE $300 for a training session I never redeemed.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - membership
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - 153 e 53 st location