2004 Nissan Terrano / engine blown at 36,000 km!
Our 2004 Nissan Terrano has a blown engine after only 36,000 km. Reading online, it seems that there is a major problem with the Terrano engines. All of them are blowing at 50,000 km. I can't get any help from any of the Nissan dealers here in the Dominican Republic. Who do we contact for these problems? Doesn't Nissan stand behind their product?
More 2004 Nissan Terrano Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off