2002 Chevrolet Tahoe / I paid $40,000 for a vehicle that I am scared to drive!
I bought my 2002 Chevy Tahoe brand new in may of 2002. My transmission has gone out FOUR times since then, and i only have 87,000 miles on it right now. The transmission went out at 10,000 miles, 33,000 miles, 66,000 miles, and 85,000 miles. I have 3 children, and 3 out of the 4 times, my younger sons have been with me. The last time it quit, we were just about hit by another car. The 2nd time the tranny went out, GM gave me an extended warranty for it thru 100,000 miles. This last time it went out, at 85,000 miles, I asked for SOME SORT of compensation for my trouble, and it was refused by the GM representative at Clements Chevrolet in Rochester, MN. I am 36 years old, and a widow, with 3 children. I am not in a position to buy a new vehicle unless I am given one heck of a deal on a new tahoe, which I believe I deserve. My tahoe has been nothing but trouble and I don't even trust it to take it anywhere, let alone a vacation. I paid $40,000 for a vehicle that I am scared to drive! I'm very tempted to go test drive a Ford Expedition.
More 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery 
- Chevrolet - sticker price?
- Chevrolet - myself we bought a chevy trax 2017
- Chevrolet - 2104 chevrolet silverado
- Chevrolet Worldwide - prize money
- Chevrolet Motors Promotion United Kingdom - 3crore 35lakh rupees chevrolet captive car