1and1.com

Posted: Jan 11, 2017 by

www.1and1.com is the worst!

1and1.com
www.1and1.com is the worst service I have ever dealt with and I want to warn everyone to stay away from them! I paid for their service but I had not idea these guys had an automated renewal, there was nothing mentioned about that one their website. When they renewed my account I contacted them and asked for a refund but they refused and said it was my fault that I did not check their site more carefully. But I did read everything when I signed up and I'm sure there was nothing said about that. Then I asked them to cancel my account but they did not reply. So just to be sure I called my bank and blocked 1and1. Watch out, 1and1 is a scam!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Comments

A  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
1and1 is definitely a scam artist. They offer discounts then hide their hands. They also claim the R E C E I P T is something from the cart.
In the meantime, they just keep your money and play dumb blaming other departments.

Don't use them, they don't know their ### from a hole in the ground or they're just liars.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree