1(800)flowers / didnt order out of state flowers
I was ordering the next term book for my daughter literature class and wouldnt you know as the sametime that I used my credit card to pay for this hard to find locally, book, that she needed. Well, I decided to buy it out of state to get it "out-of- the way". Not only did I get the book in time, ...seems the added bonus of someone else sent someone else FLOWERS TO THE TUNE OF $19.99 on my credit card, and that happed 3 weeks in a row from the same location/strip-mall area I found out where I bought my daughter's book. ...BUT IT WAS IN NYC> I LIVE IN AZ !!! What a rip off !Though I did get my money back after investigation. hahahaahahah!!
More 1(800)flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day