1800Flowers / unauthorized billing
I had just checked my account and saw I had been debited from TLG Livwell $11.99. I had sent an inquiry in to my Bank on the transaction because I have seen it on the account and never really knew what it was. My husband deals with the account and he is deployed at the moment. I decided to look up this company and found all Consumer Complaints.
As I was reading through all of the complaints it made sense. I had ordered flowers on Mother's Day in may and now it's october and I am getting debited from this company. I called 1800flowers immediately and as I was talking to the first customer service rep. She hung up on me because I refused to be transferred to Livewell because I had read that no one has received an answer. So... she kept interrupting me said, well... there is nothing I can do for you. I said, well... we will be on the phone for awhile until you can figure this out. She said, No we won't, and HUNG UP on me!!!
I was so offset that the CUSTOMER SERVICE representative responded with such sass. I called back yet again and the second rep said I know exactly what to do and put me on old and then put me on hold again and had transferred me over without telling me. I had the new rep tell me that I had to leave a message with Dave something or other. I had told her about how people have been getting signed up for this without there knowledge. She said, well you need to just talk to Dave but... If he doesn't answer leave a voicemail. I had told her, I will but, I am making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. She paused for a moment and I thought she would actually help but, didn't even care. I think she was trying to think of what the BBB is.
So, I got transferred yet again and left a voicemail for David because of course his phone was off.
It was a loss of 60.00 so far and the first is coming up soon.
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement