1-800 Hanson's / Rip-off
I worked here briefly as a salesman and I'd like to c=share my story for anyone who is thinking about going through this company for home improvements. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! They have built an elaborate scheme to charge you as much as possible for inferior products. They will give you an hour and a half presentation and give you 4 outrageous prices. After you pick your jaw up off the floor, they will try to get you to commit to one, then call in to see if you qualify for a "discount". Everything they say is scripted on both ends and guess what, you always qualify for a discount! If you keep saying no, they will keep making calls to lower the price, which will always be at least 20% higher than comparable products from similar companies.
ALWAYS GET AT LEAST 3 ESTIMATES BEFORE YOU GET HOME IMPROVEMENT WORK DONE!!! There are many companies looking to rip people off!!
More 1-800 Hanson's Complaints & Reviews
- Hansons Windows - Terrible window/charged card w/o authorization 
- Hansons Windows - Bad service 
- Hansons - ROOFING 
- Hansons - Customer Service 
- 1 800 hansons - Overcharging / entrapment into contract 
- Hanson’s Windows and Siding - They didn't want to fix their mistakes
- Hanson's - Improper, shoddy gutter replacement
- 1-800-HANSONS - roofing
- Hansons Windows - Discrimination 
- 1800 Hansons - rescheduling, follow thru. customer service