1-800-Flowers.Ca / fraudulent company
I went through 1-800-flowers.ca today. Didn't know it was associated with Bloomex. Boy did I get screwed.
I needed same day delivery service as someone had just lost a family member and I could not be there with them. I ordered around noon a nice bouquet. I received an email saying delivery would happen between 12 and 5pm today.
I spoke with Courtney who provided the business address for the company as 1-9 Capella Crt in Ottawa K2E 1A7. I expressed my displeasure with the fact the flowers were not delivered today. She said to check the confirmation email as It says the delivery is not guaranteed when outside of the normal delivery areas.
The email actually says delivery would be today between 12 and 5pm. I offered to show her the email and she said she doesn't need to see it.
I said I wanted to cancel my order. She laughed and said it was too late. She also laughed when I mentioned the "100% satisfaction guarantee" that is listed at the top of the website. She then hung up.
I emailed to cancel the order just to back myself up.
I called Visa and the first thing they said was whether I was disputing the charge by "Bloomex". I couldn't help but laugh as this confirmed to me that Bloomex was the company running 1-800-flowers.ca
I will be disputing the charge.
More 1-800-Flowers.Ca Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day