Comcast / Xfinity — internet essentials program
Acct. [protected] ;
I have fallen on hard times and get state assistance. After numerous calls, hangups and misinformation I was finally told that there IS a state aided program called internet essentials. I have asked about this for quite a while and finally got this information last week. Alas, I was also told my service must be off 90 days before I qualify since service was already in place. This is absolutely ludicrous. When service started, I asked repeatedly about such a program and was told you didn't even participate. How does this benefit those in need with outlandish requirements IF you ever find out the program exists.
I feel I am being forced to go to a competitor who informed me upfront and has no restrictions on when it starts. They understand down luck can happen at any time!
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising