Comcast Business Plancomcast business support business

R

Our business was suffering 20Kb download speed from a T1 dedicated cable.
Called Tuesday of last week to get a tech to come out, and was given a "window" period of 12pm to 5pm for them to come out. Our business closes at 4pm and I told them this, and they said they would mark it on the service report. The Tech came out at 3:55pm. Five minutes until doors close. They replace a cable from our business out to the pole, test the connection and tell us that our modem is experiencing severe packet loss. "I will have one of our commercial techs come out and replace your modem tomorrow, he tells us. But he never called it in.
Well on the day after, no call or anything from Comcast. I call them up to ask if we are still on the books for that day, and was given a window from noon to five, again. But, no show from any technician.
I called again on Thursday morning, and was told the same thing, noon to five.
I asked why I could never get one to come in the morning. THREE DAYS with little to no internet service for our business. Loss of business, loss of sales, loss of leads. Well, the weekend came and went. I called this monday morning and guess what? NOON TO FIVE!!!
COMCAST HAS THE WORST BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THEY WILL COST YOUR BUSINESS MONEY. POOR BUSHLEAGUED RAN SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT.
THEY DO NOT AND WILL NOT CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH YOUR LOSS OF BUSINESS.
As of seven days later, we still have little to no internet service, and all they have to do is drive by and throw our new modem out the window, I swear I will catch it so you all can be on your busyass way..
Since BUSINESS customers obviously carry no weight with their efforts to service and support, I am fixing to drop them.

• Gr
    Gr8r Technology Jan 26, 2011

There's a solution for that. www.Gr8rTechnology.com, click on "providers", then click on "Comcast".