Combined Insurancepolicy number p8087327

O

I received an email saying I was not eligibility for a check after paying into it for 15yrs. My husband received his. The reason is because at the April May payment time my account was hacked into and my account was closed. I called Combined Insursnce and said I had a new account when this happened, not in September when they said. I think it is very unfair that they did not send me my check, after paying into it for 15yrs straight. I printed out a payment history and it says I paid up to May 15th 2017. I would never recommend this insurance if this is the way they treat senior citizens.