ColourPoporders not received

K

It is so disappointing on what I have experience with the Colourpop. I ordered during the Black Friday last November expecting I will receive it maximum 1 month. Unfortunately, after several follow up they informed me that the package might have been lost in transit. They offered for a refund or a one-time replacement, which I chose the one-time replacement. January 13, 2017, they shipped the items, and again, after several follow up they informed me that the package might have been lost again. As of today I did not receive anything and they did not give me an answer why the packages get lost during the transit.

• Ry
    R.Yau May 20, 2019

Something similar happened to me!! Only one thing different is the “one time replacement “parcel they put my address wrong that’s totally their matter but they just asked me to contact the courier but the point is they ship to another country and how could they expect me to contact and waste my extra money on phone call while is totally their mistake!!!??? I’m so mad. So what happened at the end to you? Did they give you a refund?

• Na
    Namz Sep 09, 2018

Absolutely same thing happened to me.. Both packages lost in transit. Did you finally get any refund or your items???