Coles Supermarkets — plastic bags
Coles management, you have given in to the lazy, uncaring few in the community who can't be bothered carrying their own bags with them. And have angered those who do care enough about the future of our planet so that we won't shop with you. And for me that's a 20 min drive to Woolworths rather than eight minutes to Coles.
Stop pandering to the uncaring out of fear you'll lose their custom and start thinking about how to reduce waste and plastic pollution.
You could be leaders in a change for positive care of our environment. Why not start now and stop giving away bags and stop wrapping fruit and veg in plastic and polystyrene.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats