Coles Supermarkets — hot smoked salmon fillets
I purchased two items of the Hot Smoked Salmon Fillets Coles online. I thought I ordered frozen salmon, however, it turned out to be already cooked and ready to serve. So I ate it without cooking it and ended up with food poisoning. I have only had one piece from one pack. I have not opened the other pack. I would like my money back as I was not satisfied with the item.
This item was purchased on 25 July 2018. I can provide further details such as an online receipt of purchase if required.
Tel No.: [protected]
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats