Coles Supermarketscoles sea salt and coles whole peppercorn grinders

I have bought these products a couple of times thinking the next one might work.
Every single one has managed to break whilst I am in the middle of grinding Salt or Pepper into a meal resulting in me throwing out multiple meals because they are filled with hundreds of whole peppercorns or chunks of salt.
I'm sick of this happening and think these grinders need to be fixed.

The lids screw off which is fine but the twisty part at the top will fall off randomly.

I've wasted enough money on these and want my money back. It's just ridiculous. I have attached photos.