Coles Supermarkets — coles lamb
I have submitted this before and had no response so I'm sending again.
I there is no proof of labelling on Coles fresh lamb in the meat section of the supermarket.
Lamb sold in NSW supermarkets is not stamped with a lamb stamp that is supposed to be readable to provide proof of identity. Please show me the information to prove it is I fact Australian lamb. To my knowledge Australian lamb is to be stamped at the point of inspection when slaughtered. Please feel free too show me legislation that would be contrary to my belief. attached photos of Coles lamb and IGA lamb as well as information
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats