Coles Supermarkets — coles asian style salad kit
On the 1/12 I bought a prepackaged Coles Asian Style Salad Kit from Coles (Wyoming centre) to have with my dinner, I constructed the salad and then served it, once it was on the plate a small black spider crawled out from within the pile of salad.
This completely put me off my dinner and all of the contents of my plate was discarded. Everybody refused to eat the physically contaminated salad and it also went to waste as well as the $5 it cost to purchase.
This is my favourite salad and now I am unsure if I will ever purchase it again due to this experience.
Below I have attached the packaging of the contaminated product as well as the contaminant (spider)
My contact details are Lily Owen, [protected], [protected]@gmail.com
I would very much appreciate a refund/ gift card, thankyou!
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats