Coles Supermarkets Australia / superfood salad bowl

Caulfield Plaza Shopping Centre, AU

To whom it may concern,

I bought a Superfood Salad Bowl today, 14 August and nearly choked on sharp plastic item that was in the salad. The broken piece of plastic has a very sharp edge that could have caused internal injuries had it been swallowed.

I would simply like to alert you to this issue should there be other contaminated salads.

Secondarily, I would request a Coles Voucher to make up for the contaminated salad. I can be contacted at [protected]


Margarite clarey

Coles Supermarkets Australia
Coles Supermarkets Australia

Aug 13, 2019

Post your comment