Coles Supermarkets Australia / superfood salad bowl
To whom it may concern,
I bought a Superfood Salad Bowl today, 14 August and nearly choked on sharp plastic item that was in the salad. The broken piece of plastic has a very sharp edge that could have caused internal injuries had it been swallowed.
I would simply like to alert you to this issue should there be other contaminated salads.
Secondarily, I would request a Coles Voucher to make up for the contaminated salad. I can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream