Coles Supermarkets Australiapoor customer service

I selected 6 of the coles ready meals 400 grams which were advertised with multiple tickets $7 each or 2 for $10. When i went to the checkout with my other items I noticed that on the checkout screen the meals scanned at $7 each not 2 for $10 When i asked the man at the checkout he said he was unsure and he would get someone to check. A lady came over grabbed all my meals and took them to the fridge section where i originally grabbed the meals. I paid for my groceries and then followed her to see where she was taking my meals. what I then witnessed was so unprofessional. The lady placed my meals on the floor at refrigerator and then said she would go and get a manager. I was Waiting for 10 minutes for someone to come and assist me. I spoke to Steve dry foods manager and he said that I misread the ticket and that my meals were not apart of the deal. I explained that the ticket stated coles meals from 300-400 gram range and that my coles meals were the only meals that were 400 grams. Then Steve rudely replied no they just put upto 400 grams on ticket as some weight of meals vary. What a response. He then walked of on me and left me there with no resolution.I was so appalled at the lack of customer service that after years of being a loyal customer to coles I will now shop at other supermarkets.

An
Oct 19, 2019

Comments

• Si
      Nov 15, 2019

That’s not his fault. All prices for meats are the same for EVERY store so even if you shop at another coles all prices are the same regardless.