Coles Supermarkets Australiai've been applying for jobs for a very long time to no avail

I think I initially applied for a job in 2016 and for 3 years now more than one Coles has been rejecting my applications I have previous experience in this field and the fact that there are so many Coles jobs being offered every day of the year and I've been rejected every single time is not right and I'm starting to think I've been discriminated against I don't expect to get a job first go but after years of applying with experience in this field the only thing I can come to is that your discriminating against me because of my age I am 31 years old and I believe I can provide a very good employed to this business I am very upset that it is taking so long just be told no I would like an opportunity to at least have a go go without being told every time no you have not been able to shortlist me on this occasion which is happened more than 10 times I deserve a chance just like everyone else does and I would be extremely grateful to be given that chance your sincerely Daniel Harsas my contact info is Renegade1988.[protected]@gmail.com) Phone) [protected])Home)[protected]

Da