Coles Brandon Parkstore was not open at 6 am. as advertised

G

I needed to do an early shop because I had other duties to attend and I arrived at 6.05 am to find the doors closed. There were staff in the store and my knocking on the door was totally ignored. I had forgotten a discount coupon so I drove home to collect it and returned to the store at 6.35 am. The doors were still closed and persistent knocking on the door was still ignored. There were several other customers also wanting to shop. There was no explanation as to why a store that I regularly shop at every Saturday morning was not open at the advertised time and unless I receive an apology (written) I will not be shopping at this store in the future. I went to the Glen Coles store which opened on the dot of 7 am as advertised but this created its own problems as I was not familiar with the store layout and the quality and quantity of the fruit and vegetables left a lot to be desired.
Given that the service of stores has deteriorated over the last few months and that there is now cheaper competition, please explain why I should not change my shopping habits and spend my money which amounts to nearly $10, 000. per annum at a more CONVENIENT and obliging store.