Coldwell Bankerunethical behavior

I had called Mickey Milijevic about the townhouse at 7920 W Lawrence Avenue #A
Norridge, IL 60706. I had told him that I have a Section 8 voucher and his response was "oh, let me see if the owner wants to accept that." As a broker, he should know that Cook County laws said that Section 8 voucher holders has the right to apply and then the owner has the right to decide to take it or not. Realtors and owners are not supposed to discourage Section 8 voucher holders for applying because I had texted him back to set up an appointment and told him I would like to see the house and apply for it. I didn't no response. This behavior is very unprofessional and discriminating. Realtors should have classes on how to interact with Section 8 voucher holders.