coke rewardsRestaurant Coupons

N

Don't elect to use points to get restaurant coupons. I did and found out after taking the coupon that there were no restaurants in my vicinity, and those that were listed turned out to mostly pizza parlors where you were required to spend at least $35 to $50 to redeem a $25 coupon, or sports bars with minimum $35 or $50 purchase and 18% gratuity. I personally have never had a $35 or $50 pizza. And I don't think I would spend $50 in a sports bar for dinner. I tried to get my points back before I actually was forced to use the credit for a restaurant far from my house that I never heard of, but restaurant.com would not rescind the order.

• Ri
    rick Oct 27, 2008

web page loads slow, sometimes it wont load the sign in page, and the points count is wrong, if it dosent finish taking the code it dosent count it, so far it has only screwed me out of 6 points, i am concerding just throuing out all the caps i have, also WHY can you only enter 10 per day?

Norm W Nov 19, 2008

• Hy
    Hydrate Me Dec 02, 2008

After being out of stock for months, Coca Cola has almost doubled the amount of points required for a 19" LCD TV in the My Coke Rewards Program. As everyone knows, the price of electronics decreases over time.

• Am
    Amersham Feb 03, 2009

At least you got a coupon. I couldn't get the site to work and e-mailed for help. They never replied. So much for 280 points.

• Li
    liz Feb 19, 2009

i ordered an mp3 player for my daughter and a 3 month card for music nver recieved it now i am our of ponts i feel i have been ripped off

• Ri
    Rick n tn Apr 26, 2009

Ive taken the time to enter these bs coke reward #s Obviously for nothin. So Id say its a scam 4 consumers to waste there time entering codes 4 nothin. They wont send you chit. And there is nowhere on the site to say "hey wheres my rewards". Ive always been a coke fan & consumer but after this I think ill never buy another coke product again and will urge anyone i know to drink pepsi ...hahaha ###s

• Th
    thetruthwillbetheir Oct 05, 2009

you have been ripped of you cant trust the coca cola company they scam many people with all of their promotions.

• Ro
    Ronald Naradowski May 24, 2011

5/23/11 tried to submit 4 case points for Racing stuff promotion; points were credited but site malfunctioned before premium could be selected (racing shirt)

• Xc
    x coke rewards user May 30, 2012

what good does it do to get a coupon if you cant spend it .coke needs to take it off the menu. once you get the card and find out you can'tuse it you have wasted the points.