Coke Rewards ProgramPoints taken away

I submitted a request to Coke Products regarding my Coke Rewards. If you do not enter points into your account, Coke will take your points. I was told by a representative that my rewards were previously entered back into my account within the year and that they only do this one time. Because I had not entered points within 90 days, I would not get my points back. This is outrageous. These were not points Coke gave me. These were not points I won. These were points I EARNED. I purchased the products, I registered them in the Rewards program. I had almost 1000 points and because I had not entered any additional points within 90 days, they stole them from me. They took something that was not there's to take. I absolutely will NEVER knowingly purchase another Coke product ever, ever, EVER again. I am sooooo upset. They are thieves, they can't be trusted, they stole from me. I said they would send alerts when a person gets close to their 90 day expiration. I NEVER received a single alert...NEVER. It's just there way of justifying what they did. They took my points so they can use them for something else. IT"S NOT THERE POINTS.

• Jj
    JJMM7283 Sep 21, 2016

Same thing happened to me and I am going to boycott Coke and complain and warn at every opportunity I get so people won't get ripped off by this ridiculous rewards program and the Coca-Cola company for their fraudulent consumer practices.