Cohen's Fashion Opticaleye exam & store help

P

Do not use them as them as they do not know what they are doing. Otherwise, they are intentionally trying to screw the Customer.

I went for an Eye exam and the Doctor did a fine job. The help (lets call him Rob) was giving me a runaround to try and sell me a pair of glasses. I questioned my prescription that I was about to walk out with only to be berated and told that's what the Doctor found. I forced him to double check the prescription he transposed from the Doctor to find he made a mistake and I was leaving with a bad prescription. He said it was a good thing that I had him check. I can tell you that I am an Engineer and that's the only reason I questioned and pushed the issue (quite aggressively as he was very pushy and non-helpful). My guess is 9 out of 10 would have walked out with a bad prescription after paying there fee.