Cohen & SlamowitzCapital One

E

Cohen & Slamowitz placed a lien on my bank account saying they had a default judgment against me for non payment of Capital One credit card. They never served me. They had sent collection letter, to which I replied I had a complaint against Capital One and my only source of income was social security. The lien was placed on 10/3. The bank faxed them copies of my statements and copy of SS reward letter. It then took the bank 4 days to reverse the lien. On 10/31, Cohen & Slamowitz placed another lien on my account, they had all the information regarding my social security. They said they were faxing the infor to the bank today, 11/3. It's 3:56. The bank has still not received it. I am virtually without fund, have no food in the house. Need to have prescriptions filled. What am I to do?