Coach USA Bus Company — coach bus 77x
This morning I took Coach Bus 77X from Livingston, New Jersey to New York since NJ Transit train has a delay up to 60 minutes. After I paid cash of $10, I checked my email right away from NJ transit saying private carrier will cross honor the train ticket.
I informed the drive of 77X coach bus when I left the bus and asked for refund of $10. The driver said he didn't get any notice. I said, could you please call your supervisor. He was very rude and impatient. He said, no, I need to run the bus an I am not going to call anybody to find out. I asked for bus number and his name. He said I am not going to tell you my name. Then I took picture of the bus and driver. It has the bus number and this driver's face.
I am wondering the situation like today, what is the process Coach company informs the drive to avoid the overcharge? Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
More Coach USA Bus Company Complaints & Reviews
- Coach USA , Shortline Rude Bus Driver - coach usa rude bus drivers 
- Coach USA Bus Company - reckless and dangerous bus driver 
- Shortline Coach Bus USA - bully and threatening driver
- Coach USA/ShortLine bus - commuter service and ticketing
- Coach USA Shortline - commuter bus service 
- Coach USA Bus Company - coach bus driver complaint | bus number 8909.
- Coach USA - Shortline - handicapped incident
- Coach USA Bus Company - driver was very rude
- Community Coach - bus service
- Coach USA Bus Company - extremely rude behaviour of driver